Discover the world of cereal with your family, friends, school or tour group! Kellogg’s Cereal City USA is the perfect place for your next outing. With the many fun interactive learning areas you are destined to learn something new!
What is there to offer a Group?
- A Historical Timeline tracks the cereal industry story from the early 1900’s through the present.
- A Simulated Production Line that shows how corn flakes are made – with a sample of warm flakes at the end of the exhibit
- Cereal City, an area filled with interactive for all ages highlighting health, nutrition and advertising.
- The Red Onion Grill offers a variety of delicious meals. Whether your group eats individually or enjoys a buffet setup just for them, they’ll enjoy themselves. There is also a full catering menu available if you’re looking for something extra special.
- The Factory Store is the largest outlet for Kellogg’s theme merchandise featuring all of your favorite characters.
Motor Coach/Groups of 20 or More
For More information please call 800-970-7020